- Grand Hotel Trento
- Piazza Dante 20, 38122 Trento
- Tel. (+39) 0461 271000
The Grand Hotel Trento is located in front of the train station, just across Piazza Dante square.
The hotel has a car park available for guests upon availability and on payment.
The closest airports are: - Verona Valerio Catullo (90 km) - Brescia Montichiari (160 km) - Venezia Marco Polo (173 km) - Innsbruck (176 km) - Bergamo Orio al Serio (180 km) - Milano – Linate airport (226 km) - Milano – Malpensa airport (264 km) - Munich (335 km)
How to get from an airport to Trento:
Verona Valerio Catullo (VRN):
- Shuttle bus to Verona Porta Nuova train station (available everyday every 20 minutes – Tickets can be purchased on-board – 30’ journey)
- Train to Trento (1-hour journey)
Milano Malpensa (MXP) and Milano Linate (LIN):
Bergamo Orio al Serio (BGY):
- Train to Munich Hauptbahnhof (main station)
- Train to Trento (4-hour journey)
- FLIXBUS offers low-cost bus connections with Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Innsbruck, Munich, Rome, Turin, Milan, Florence, Verona, and other cities.
- ALTOADIGEBUS bus connects Münich, Innsbruck, Verona, Bergamo Orio al Serio, and Milano Malpensa to Trento (suggested arrival: Trento train station).
Find train schedules and purchase tickets online:
Trenitalia (Italian Railways)
Deutsche Bahn (German State Railways)
OBB (Austrian State Railways)
SBB (Swiss State Railways)
The town has an efficient urban travel system run by Trentino Trasporti.
Please be aware that tickets must be purchased before getting on board at newsagents’, at the train station, or in the mobile phone application and must be clocked-in after getting on the bus (price 1,20 €).
Cabs are available to pick outside the train station or calling (+39) 0461 930002.
- Grand Hotel Trento ★★★★ (70-120 €)
- HI HOTELS ★★★ (120-250 €)
- HOTEL ACCADEMIA ★★★★ (70-130 €)
- HOTEL AMERICA ★★★ (60-80 €)
- HOTEL BUONCONSIGLIO ★★★★ (70-100 €)
- NH HOTEL TRENTO ★★★★ (120-150 €)
For parents traveling with children, the organizers might be able to arrange a child care service at Trento. If you are thinking about using the child care, please contact Alberto Griggio in advance to check the availability and to make the necessary arrangements.