Venue, Travel & Accommodation
- Reiman Gardens (https://www.reimangardens.com/)
- 1407 University Blvd. Ames, IA 50011.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 515-294-2710
Reiman Gardens is a living garden … always changing, adapting, evolving with the seasons and with its annual theme.
For additional information about directions and map please check this link at thier website (https://www.reimangardens.com/plan-your-visit/admissions-directions/).
The closest airport is DSM.
How to get from the airport to Ames:
- Rent a car at the airport.
- Take an airport shuttle(Executive Express)
- Take a ride share or a taki.
- Take a bus e.g., wanderu.
For detailed driving directions to Ames you can use google-maps or any other navigation app.
We do not recommend on taking a taxi in Ames. This is a less favorable option around Ames, you can use other local transportation options. You can alwasys walk or take\rental a bike.
Ames has a city bus system called CyRide.
You can use the real-time bus prediction service called MyRide.
For routes, timetables, fares and more information, call 515-292-1100 or visit www.cyride.com.
If you need a door-to-door ride you can use uber or lyft.
You can rent a car, either at the airport or in Ames.
We will have a conference hotel room block at the gateway, for other sleeping arrangements you could check this options:
- Gateway Hotel Ames (1 mile away; walking distance) https://www.gatewayames.com/
- Iowa House Historic B&B (1 mile away; walking distance) https://iowahouseames.com/
- Courtyard by Marriott (1.5 miles away) https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/dsmcm-courtyard-ames/overview/
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ames (3 miles away) https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/amwhxhx-hampton-suites-ames/